Skip to content
- Owned/Operated Geek Computer Servicez LLC for 13 years and working 100 – 120 hours a week.
- Recovered 15 antiquated desktops that were donated to a church and re-purposed 9 antiquated desktops for a nonprofit ESL (English as a Second Language) class with identical English learning programs. The non working computer parts were recycled.
- Time and Labor: Free.
- Recovered Mac OS 8 (1997) data, such as, Clarisworks and AppleWorks documents, spreadsheets and presentations, Family Tree Maker, etc., and converted the data to a 2018 iPad (21 years later) with Microsoft Office 365 application.
- Setup, Configured and Installed an existing Windows XP program (16 bit) to install into Windows 7 32 bit.
- Evaluated and upgraded a major hotel network that hotel guests and office staff were only getting internet speeds of 2 Mbps (Download) and 1.5 Mbps (Upload). I was able to help them save $8,000 – $10,000 due to a previous tech advising the hotel that all the network cabling, network equipment, telephone equipment, etc. will have to be replaced to upgrade the speed. After evaluating and taking inventory of the hotel network and all their equipment (Office equipment, Security camera equipment, network, etc.). I made some recommendations and submitted a quote which got approved because it was a lot lower. I was able to help the hotel upgrade their internet speeds up to 80 Mbps for the hotel guests and staff.